The Quality Control Leak Prototyping Program is designed specifically for automotive manufacturers requiring on-site leak detection.
- 100% custom to specific automaker needs
- Designed for on-site and in-line
- All-inclusive of hardware, sensors, software, and services
- A scalable proof-of-concept to validate leak-detection
To learn more about QCLeak:
How does the program work?
- SensThys provides sensor knowledge & expertise
- Team plans practical pre/post rain and spray intrusion points
- SensThys staff come on-site for 2-days to implement proof-of-concept (PoC)
- Wireless, battery-free sensors placed in all areas of concern
- RFID handheld used to calibrate tags pre-soak
- Post-soak comparison yields moist/wet areas automatically
What happens at the end?
- Onsite work guarantees successful proof-of-concept
- Team develops a full roll-out plan to duplicate success to other lines/facilities
The program includes:
- RFID sensing hardware
- Leak detection and verification software
- 200 AXN3110 passive leak detection sensors
- All software licenses for 6-month evaluation
- 2-day on-site prototype preparation
- Guaranteed hardware availability
- Hardware “hot swap” to guarantee progress
- 6 months of support
What does this mean for me?
- Single point of contact full complete PoC – no finger pointing
- Absolute minimal risk, includes all physical equipment and intangibles
- All-inclusive - best chances of PoC success
- Defines final implementation program
- Ready for management-level sign-off
Ready to find out more?
Learn about working with us to get your manufacturing line leak-detection operational!