The SensArray® One combines one of the strongest, fastest UHF passive RFID readers with an integrated 8.5dBic antenna in a svelte attractive 10” x 10” form-factor. The reader operates at a full industry maximum RF power via PoE input, so no separate DC power input is required.
The SensArray-One is ideal for tag commissioning or other low-cost applications. Conceptually it looks like a networked antenna ... an antenna with an inexpensive ethernet cable as an input!
The SensArray One integrates several benefits into a thin-profile form factor. The capabilities included are:
- Realize full RFID power tuned at the antenna
- Optimized RFID core - extreme tag read-rates / time to last tag
- Integrated 8.5dBic antenna
- Simple PoE power (up to Class 8 supported)
- Off-the-shelf cabling (CAT5/6) provides both power and data
- Low cost per read point
- Integrated antenna and reader
- Slim form-factor only 21mm/0.8" thick
- Swap between any other SensArray or SensX product
|Name||PoE||Ethernet Ports||GPIO||Antenna Ports||RFID Power||Buy Now|
|SensArray - One||Class 8 - 90W||1||No||No||100% power for internal antenna||Upcoming|
For more features and power/data routing, please explore the SensArray-Pro and SensArray-Enterprise.