SensArray One Series
The SensArray® One Series combines one of the strongest, fastest UHF passive RFID readers with an integrated 8.5dBic antenna in a svelte attractive 10” x 10” form-factor. The reader operates at a full industry maximum of +33dBm via the 90W Class 8 PoE input, so no separate DC power input is required.
The SensArray-One is ideal for tag commissioning or other low-cost applications. The SensArray-One Pro adds 24V 30W capable GPIO and SMA ports for a 4 antenna solution.
The SensArray One series integrates several benefits into a thin-profile form factor. The capabilities included are:
- 33dBm power RFID subsystem (2x the power of a 30dBm system)
- Optimized RFID core - extreme tag read-rates / time to last tag
- Integrated 8.5dBic antenna
- Integrated 90W power distribution system
- Off-the-shelf cabling (CAT5/6) provides both power and data
- Low cost per read point
- Integrated antenna., reader and RF distribution network
- PoE powered 24V GPIO with 30W drive capability
- PoE+ powered SensArray One can power GPIO peripherals
- Slim form-factor only 21mm/0.8" thick
- Swap between any other SensArray or SensX product
TWO (OR MORE) VARIANTS TO SELECT FROM
The SensArray-One family comes in the base SensArray-One product or the step-up SensArray-One Pro. Both units have a 90W Class-8 PoE input and the SensArray-One Pro adds 30W powered GPIO (power from the 90W input PoE), and adds three antenna connections.
|Name||PoE||Ethernet Ports||GPIO||Antenna Ports||RFID Power||Buy Now|
|SensArray - One||Class 8 - 90W||1||No||No||100% power for internal antenna||Upcoming|
|SensArray - One Pro||Class 8 - 90W||1||Yes (4 in, 4 out) 30W||3x RP-SMA||33dBm||Upcoming|
For more features and power/data routing, please explore the SensArray-Pro and SensArray-Enterprise.