Composite Cure Visualization Program
The Composite Cure Visualization Program is designed specifically to deliver a real-time cure state visibility prototype for Resin Transfer Molding (RTM), Compression RTM and most Resin Infusions applications (most aramids including carbon fiber):
- Accelerate composite customers' use of wireless, battery-free sensors
- Monitoring prepreg Out Life and provide real-time visibility into the cure state of Resin Transfer Molding (RTM), Compression RTM and most Resin Infusions
- Delivers working prototype for management approval built on years or SensThys experience of this nuanced technology
To learn more about the "CompCure" program:
What is included in the program?
- 2-days on premise site-survey (US only) & proof-of-concept set-up
- All system components: Hardware, sensors, software and services
- Material analysis
- Equipment set-up, calibration and guaranteed up-time
- Sensor characterization and selection
- Delivers working prototype for management approval
- Bootstrap customer from zero to hero
What happens at the end?
Program ensures the exploration of wireless, battery-free sensors is positive, rapid and results in a management approval ready prototype unique to your composite use-case.
- Onsite work guarantees successful proof-of-concept
- Team develops a full roll-out plan to duplicate success to other lines/facilities
The program includes:
- Wireless/battery-free sensors
- Sensor Interrogation hardware
- Simple sensor monitoring software
- 2-day on-site prototype preparation (US only)
- 6-months guaranteed hardware availability “Hot swap” minimizes down-time
Ready to find out more?
Learn about working with us to get your manufacturing line leak-detection operational!