The new SensArray Pro and Enterprise readers combine one of the strongest, fastest UHF passive RFID readers with an integrated 8.5dBic antenna in a svelte attractive 10” x 10” form-factor. The SensArray Enterprise operates at a full industry maximum of +33dBm via the 90W Class 8 PoE input, so no separate DC power input is required. The SensArray-Pro operates at 30dBm with Class 4 30W PoE input.
Unlike other enterprise readers, the SensArray Enterprise supports powering up to 26 additional readers in a single chain, so operators can configure vastly larger networks with even less installation effort and cost.
Both are available in flat/through-hole mounting or VESA 100mm studded mounting.
The SensArray Pro and Enterprise integrate several functions including:
- Four (4) PoE ports, accepts Class 8 (90W) for extended networking with additional SensArray Readers and other PoE devices
- Up to 26 readers/chain for large networks
- GPIO connection delivers 30W to peripherals
- +33dBm transmit power, highest allowed in the market
- Industry-leading unique tag read-rates
- Integrated antenna (8.5 dBic) plus up to 3 additional antenna ports
- Built-in Ethernet switching and integrated PoE power distribution system for robust performance over simple and complex networks
- "All-in-one" unit with additional ports for expansion capability
- SensArray Pro (3 x PoE ports) offers lower cost with same reader performance as SensArray Enterprise
- Neutral colored, slim form-factor only 21mm/0.4" thick
- Color and silk screening is customizable
TWO (OR MORE) VARIANTS TO SELECT FROM